The course take place over two sessions.
- How to justify a visit to your SLT and parents, it’s so much more than the curriculum links!
- How to make sure you all have a safe educational and fun experience on farm (Safety and Risk assessment, planning programmes of study on farm)
- “Ask a farmer” – live link to a farm.
- Inspire and enthuse your students,
- Bring your curriculum/exam teaching alive using food, farming and the countryside.
- Finding farmers to work with, supporting resources, funding, projects etc