You can contact LEAF Education Head Office in one of the following ways:
You can also link with us on Twitter @LEAF_Education and on Facebook at facebook.com/FarmingAndCountrysideEducation
We do our best to reply promptly and efficiently but we are a small team at HQ and must prioritise enquiries according to our capacity.
We look forward to hearing from you!
LEAF Education Specialists
LEAF has a team of part-time Education Specialists throughout England. All our specialists have a background in education.
What can our specialists offer?
For farmers & businesses:
- Quality, balanced and curriculum-relevant teaching and planning materials
- Opportunities to present at local events
- Help to develop partnership projects with LEAF Education
- Knowledge and experience to help you know more about education in the farming sector
- Facilitating relationships with your local schools
- Delivering training
- Advice on running farm visits
- Expertise in translating concepts and practices between the farm and the school
For teachers & educators:
- Regional knowledge and expertise about what is currently available in your area with regards to food, farming and countryside education
- Access to a wide regional network of teachers and farmers and opportunities to connect with them
- Large portfolio of tried-and-tested learning content
- Detailed knowledge of the education system, the curriculum and teacher training / CPD
- Development of training opportunities to increase confidence to teach about issues of food, farming and the natural environment
- Access to trusted experts to enhance learning
- Signposting to safe and inspiring outdoor learning spaces
- Tailored and independent advice to help build activities and programmes that best suit the school, enrich the curriculum and promote wider pupil development